Sunday, December 8, 2013

Nearly 6 months of Neglect

WOW it's been nearly 6 months since I posted here - it's not that Cancer went away, or I haven't had anything to share... it's just other things seem to squeeze out blogging.  

One thing that took it's place was journaling in My One Word journal that I posted about HERE.  I have been fairly regular - not everyday but I am proud of my commitment to the journal, even though YOU do not get to see it.  

So I am hoping to blog a bit more, maybe go back and share more of my experiences that are neatly penned in my journal. AND right now I am going to start on my next blog post - which inspired me to come back to this blog in the first place.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to announce this...  blogging is mostly a silent world unless you get popular or famous or sell stuff.  But alas, I've been at it off and on since 2007 and I still enjoy it.  :)

No comments: