Sunday, June 9, 2013

Your Morning Routine - Blog Everyday in June #2

No matter what time I fall asleep, I am usually awake by 7 a.m. 

Currently, even if I am not up by 7, I have to be.  See at approximately the same time everyday I dutifully take my shrink the Little Lumpy pills - Lapatinib and Lexotrole. It's exciting swallowing pills that say "investigational" on them. 




After that, I check my phone.  Yeah- tough to admit, but truth


I didn't used to do that - but with two children living a few states from home texting, Twitter feeds and Facebook keeps me in touch with them.  I also check my work email.. more embarrassing truths. The work emails tell me if I've got to high tail it into the office - the room next door - or if I can enter the day slowly.  


At this point I do my devotions. I know, I should do them FIRST but I found that if I check the phone I can concentrate much longer during my devotions, and well I think that's more important than the order.  I am currently reading Chronologically through the Bible. I'm also reading Redeemed, My One Word and a few books on healing.  





I pray and then head to the shower. Dress. Make-up. Hair. Shoes.

I can't eat breakfast for an hour after I take the meds - but I'm not usually a breakfast kinda girl so no big sacrifice there.  When I do, its a peanut butter banana smoothie, or cereal - sometime if I am starving it'll be eggs.

I usually talk to my sister and clean up the kitchen, start laundry, etc.  

By 9 a.m. at the latest I'm in the office and the day has begun.  


And there you have it - riveting isn't it!  LOL

Read the rest of the days - here  Visit Nicol's blog - this is her brainstorm - here