Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Someone that makes me happy - Blog Every Day in June #4

There's one person I've known for nearly 35 years and that someone still makes me happy it's my fabulous husband! 

We met in high school and have been together ever since! 

He makes me laugh and taught me how to laugh at myself!  I am sure I wouldn't be so happy if I hadn't learned how to "wing it" sometimes, or spend a day hanging out doing "nothing" but being together.  


He loves me enough to love what I do to... and Disney is what I do!  



He prays with me, challenges me to grow in my relationship with the Lord, and encourages me to take the high road when sometimes I'd like to just ONCE let it rip.  He knows THAT would never make me happy, only more miserable.  Ministering alongside him makes me happy. 

We raised our family together and that is one of my greatest joys

Just being with him makes me happy... we pretty much do everything together..  Menard's when he needs some random something, Archiver's even when I have to touch EVERYTHING in the store,- we'd just rather be together than not.  

We Even did this together.....





...next time he gets to do THAT by himself!  

Read the rest of the days - here  Visit Nicol's blog - this is her brainstorm - here

No comments: