Friday, June 21, 2013

If I could have one super power - Blog Every Day in June #7

From the moment I saw Elastigirl on The Incredibles, I thought now THAT would be an awesome super power!  

 

As a Mom I've often wished I had an extra hand -  especially after my third child was born.  Stretchy ones would be awesome! I already have some pretty awesome MOM powers, but this would totally have revolutionized those child rearing days! As an Auntie I am sure we would have a blast with this super power!


Elastigirl can stretch any part of her body up to 100' and reshape it in a variety of ways - in the movie she becomes a rubber boat and parachute.  I'd like super stretchy arms to give everyone big group hugs.  

 

Reaching across the room would be super fun and grabbing something from the other room wouldn't be a problem either. 

 

Of course I'd need a super suit designed to  "stretch as far as she can without injuring herself and still retain its shape."

Read the rest of the days - here  Visit Nicol's blog - this is her brainstorm - here

No comments: