Wednesday, April 17, 2013

These are the BEST Hair days!

It doesn't seem right that NOW after ALL these years, I would have some of the BEST hair days!  I mean come on!  In just a few short months I won't have ANY hair!  I can't decide if I am happy about this or MAD because seriously WHY did it take me this long to actually like my hair? (I still don't like my legs) How long will it take to like those?

How many hours have I spent on my hair?  The products, the tools, the tears.....  




We've discussed my hair a lot lately - seems like one of the first things we associate with cancer is BALDNESS.  LOVELY.  Even though I am a few months out before bald is beautiful we've already decided scarves and warm hats will probably be more my style than wigs.  Though I seriously would like a blonde one just to see if blondes really do have more fun.  



Last month when I went for my regularly scheduled hair appointment I decided a new style was in order and choose one like this.... minus the blonde....





Turns out I LOVE it.  I'm happy and sad about that.  Happy because finally I LOVE my hair again.  Sad, because soon I'll be saying goodbye to it.  

Lessons along The Journey.  




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the new hair do! It's so cute on you!!