Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project Life - an Update


Well here we are just about to enter December and I thought I'd let everyone know how this project has turned out!  With about 6 weeks left until the end of the year I can honestly say I'm Gonna Make it!  I really wasn't sure when I started out with this project, if perfectionism would rob me of the joy or not.  Along the way I made some changes - I didn't label each picture with the day, I quit with the little arrows, and I took the pressure off on a picture a day.  Some weeks have photos from one very important day, or a day we had a lot of fun or a pool party.  One thing I have enjoyed is taking pictures of everyday things.  Or being able to put in a picture of one thing that would never make a traditional album.  

 
Now, the big decision is - Do I do it again? Are you doing it again? I'd love to hear how you've changed this project to make it work for you and if you are going to do it in 2011.

2 comments:

debz said...

Yes I am but I am going to use the left overs and make my own design this year.

Susan said...

You did it!! Yeah for you...