Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weight Watching


Call me crazy but I got it in my head yesterday that I'd better get back to Weight Watchers and right away! So I found a different meeting and went and joined again - yep AGAIN. UGH


I dragged Marilyn with me. She's still going - good little girl that she is - me on the other hand - gained 12 pounds back while I wasn't going....besides the weight I put on while I was "watching" - bad little girl! LOL

THEN we went out to dinner - I mean, come on YOU would too!


Today I rediscovered that 3 points worth of Broc slaw does fill you up but isn't nearly as fun as 3 points worth of Baked Cheetos.........

I've got a long way to go

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck with your new weight loss adventure.. It surely is. I have never joined Weight watchers but have many friends that have and have made different variations of their veggie soup. I belong to
http://caloriecount.about.com which is similar to weight watchers but free and online.. good support and help.. God bless ya, Deb

Secret Agent Man said...

I know you can do it. Remember if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.