Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project Life

I signed on for something, in one of my crazy moments at the end of 2009. It's the Project Life scrapbook that Becky Higgins is promoting. Basically you take a photo a day and journal it - it's supposed to be a quick and easy way to journal through a whole year.

I need quick and easy - in many areas of my life right now.

I got an e-mail today - It's SHIPPED. Fed Ex should be bringing it.

Last year I was going to do it, but Creating Keepsakes had a shipping fiasco and basically sold out of it - not realizing how many "closet" Becky Higgins fans there were. Then I thought I'd do it digitally, well I never did anything.

I like the feel of a good book.

So I am waiting, hoping that it will come soon, and taking photos daily to put into this book.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: