Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just the Highlights

This week for my Project Life post I thought I'd share with you a few highlights so far.

Saturday a friend came over and we scrapbooked together - My husband was right when he said the house would eventually get bigger! When my oldest son married he left a vacant room which I quickly claimed as my scrapbooking room - Alanna my niece has renamed it the ART room and I kinda like it!



Marilyn came over on Sunday and brought me this mug.


It says - When it comes to dieting, remember one simple rule..."if you can't lose it, decorate it." She has a matching mug at her house - NO we do not have hideous matching outfits........sorry if YOU do!

Monday's are hectic here - We head off to Biology class, during which I grocery shop, then I had a conference call to listen in on, lunch and so on. Well I noticed in the morning something had exploded on my night stand, and I cleaned it up before I left........ When I came home I found this............



At first I took a close up of if - but then I decided for my Project Life book it would be better to take a mini snapshot of what's next to my bed -

Most of it is ordinary stuff - the lamp nothing too special, lotion because every inch of me has been dry since I was born.....The TV controller, I gotta watch the weather.....my Bible and devotion book and the book light - I've never used it, I have the lamp....there's the basket with pens and hair ties and it usually has the can of mousse cream for my DRY and CRACKED heals (to much info for you? sorry!) WHICH is sitting on the MOOSE coaster my Mom sent me and then the mousse can which continued to explode during the day. I noticed after I took this pic that I didn't clean up all the mousse from the morning....

That about wraps up the highlights thus far - hope your Project Life Book is coming along! Check out how others are doing here.......

3 comments:

kimberdee said...

Sounds like you have been busy! =) Love that book light!!

Susan said...

Enjoyed my visit! See ya next week!

O'Ma said...

I am glad you remembered to mention the MOOSE coaster...LOL