Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crackers

I was putting something away in the pantry - which happens to be a closet in the hallway across from the kitchen and the crackers fell out AGAIN.

We have too many crackers. Who has too many crackers?

Ritz
Trader Joe's Multigrain
Oyster
Social Crackers too - I suppose if you don't feel like being social you can't eat them. We have three packs of these, apparently I wasn't social enough over the holidays.

We also have extra cracker boxes downstairs - from Sam's Club or Costco, can't remember which. Wouldn't want to run out of CRACKERS.

By the way here's a picture of my cleaned pantry - it probably has too many crackers in it if you look closely. I think I still have some of those noodles too........ obviously January is a pantry month.

Anyway

When we have too much bread I make french toast, or grilled cheeses or something like that, but crackers?

By the way my Project Life is still not anywhere in sight - I can't say I'm too impressed with Fed Ex, I think if it was coming UPS it would be here already.

1 comment:

O'Ma said...

Birds love crackers...and I am sure they have been hungry with all the bad weather in IN.