Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My One Fan

It seems to me I have one true fan of this blog. Well, there might be a few more of you but for the sake of this post we are going with One Fan.

From what I can tell she's been a fan most of my life. I can say that now cuz I'm so OLD. heheh The only other person that's been my fan almost as long as she has is my husband. But he doesn't request blog posts - I suppose he gets enough "live" updates.

Fan - do you know who you are yet? You should! You are a stand out fan, one of a kind, a super special fan but not the dangerously creepy stalker kind. We can be dangerous together though. When together odd looks abound, people tend to change seats or join in, and tears of laughter streak our cheeks. We can talk for hours on the phone or skip a month but once we get rolling there's pretty much no stopping us.

Whether we are walking to the beat of "Another one Bites the Dust" down Michigan Avenue, comparing cokes and fries in Indiana, deciding we only like sprouts on sandwiches together in Arizona, shopping the day after Thanksgiving in Georgia, hanging out at the Continental Divide in Colorado, taking a million pictures of rocks and the ocean at La Jolla Beach, or driving in circles on Disney property we are awesome together.



I love you Mom!

6 comments:

kimberdee said...

This is so sweet! Two beautiful women with beautiful smiles!!

O'Ma said...

Yes, we sure do make an "Interesting team". I cannot even count the silly things we have done...or thought of. God knew what He was doing when He combined a SuperKlutz with the Parkway bunch. I can only imagine how many digital pics we could have taken...or phone pics...ketchup pics...lots of fun memories...oh my...
Our kids/grandkids are growing up and getting married...but lets you and your best fan stay as young as can be legally allowed...LOL.....LOVE YOU!

O'Ma said...

You have a lot of weddings to blog...tee hee...and you do it soooo well.

O'Ma said...

I am waiting.....tee hee

O'Ma said...

Where are you??????

O'Ma said...

Maybe AFTER Christmas? Maybe....