Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY May 11th, 2009...


Outside my window...the sun is shining and the grass is green!

I am thinking...how quiet the house feels this morning

I am thankful for...my family

From the learning rooms...subjects are winding down - physical science is now done WOO HOO!

From the kitchen... I'll be making this weeks menus today and shopping tomorrow.

I am wearing...blue jeans, a pink and white shirt, and white tennies....hmm in March the last time I did this it was very similar!

I am creating...a fun car trip for my family - we are going to Florida the end of the month for my Brother's Wedding Ceremony!

I am going.....to pick my daughter up soon from her Marketing class and figure out something creative for lunch.

I am reading...my Bible.

I am hoping...that I won't need to take Lyrica for weeks and gain lots of weight as a side effect!

I am hearing...Disney music, because I am on hold with Disney!

Around the house...the floors need vacuumed and the bathroom cleaned - other than that it's good to go!

One of my favorite things...planning a family trip!

A few plans for the rest of the week: keeping up with school, going to the green house with my friend Marilyn, oh and a follow-up appointment with the doc.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



It's not to late to begin your Daybook! Click here!

2 comments:

O'Ma said...

I know why you have added any recent blogs/comments...because no one has left you one...so I am leaving you one...YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED.

O'Ma said...

WHERE ARE YOU?????
We miss your blogs.