Monday, March 16, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY March 16th , 2009...

Outside my window...the birds are singing and the sun is trying hard to break threw the clouds!

I am thinking...how quiet the house feels this morning

I am thankful for...the joy I have in my heart

From the learning rooms...there's much to be caught up on now that the wedding is over but I've learned to tiptoe slow into it after 10 years of homeschooling!

From the kitchen... it's pretty barren in there right now - a trip to the grocery store will help it out a bit, or maybe just a good menu plan.

I am wearing...blue jeans, a pink and white sweater, and white tennies

I am creating...a back in the groove routine - which will probably actually begin NEXT week!

I am going...to take my daughter to science class, lunch with my parents and then to the thrift store!

I am reading...the Readers Digest and my Bible.

I am hoping...my son and new daughter are enjoying waking up each morning together! I still love to wake up next to my husband and tomorrow it'll be 25 wonderful years for us!

I am hearing...the birds all happy outside!

Around the house...the floors all need vacuuming, the laundry needs done up but other than that - it's pretty good!

One of my favorite things...the beginning of spring- which has finally appeared this week!

A few plans for the rest of the week: spending time with my parents before they head back to Arizona, celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary and there 42nd this week, and all the normal stuff that needs doing!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Okay how about two thoughts today!



It's not to late to begin your Daybook! Click here!

3 comments:

Emily said...

gorgeous couple! wow.

and 25 years? That's even sweeter.

Carol Beth said...

How wonderful to see you blog again! Those pictures are wonderful. I love your hope for them. I only wake up next to David every 3rd day and I really look forward to when that will change!

mom said...

Congratulations, Charlene, on both accounts - a new daughter-in-law and a 25th anniversary!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~