Monday, February 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY February 9, 2009...

Outside my window...the snow has melted away, leaving brown dead grass and alot of dog doodoo.

I am thinking...why do I always feel behind the 8-ball?

I am thankful for...finding a dress for the wedding!

From the learning rooms...another area that I never seem to feel like we've done enough in lately.

From the kitchen... I'm thinking it's gonna be chicken something tonight.

I am wearing...blue jeans, a white shirt with my new red Aero hoodie over it, and white tennies

I am creating...games and treats for our FreezeOut retreat-still working on this from last week.

I am going...shopping at the thrift store for long-sleeved t-shirts and sweatshirts for FreezeOut.

I am reading...Eat This and Live - and some scriptures concerning spiritual gifts!

I am hoping...the new hot water heater doesn't cost too much! Hey! I can hope can't I?

I am hearing...silence - except my keyboard clicking away as I work on this.

Around the house...things are pretty well straighten up - though without the water heater the laundry is going to swallow us up.

One of my favorite things...reading out loud to my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: preparing for FreezeOut, installing a water heater, and loosing weight

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Good times!

Go ahead, begin a Daybook, you know you want to! Click here!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That picture is divine. Did you take it on your vacation? What camera do you use? I just got one....dying til it gets here...

kimberdee said...

Ahhh!!! The warm sunshine and soft sand!!