Monday, February 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY February, 2009...

Outside my window...the skies are cloud covered and grey, more snow and cold are on the way

I am thinking...what should I make as sides with dinner tonight

I am thankful for...the furnace, which I just turned up

From the learning rooms...it's been a good day, science, spelling, literature, government, math tonight

From the kitchen...the floor needs washed, now who can I get to do it?

I am wearing...blue jeans, a pink shirt, with an old navy fleece shirt over it, and white tennies

I am creating...games and treats for our FreezeOut retreat

I am going...shopping for a mother of the groom dress this week

I am reading...Eat This and Live - I finished Boundaries last night!

I am hoping...to be aware of what I eat this week, so I can have another weight loss!

I am hearing...my daughters music, which I enjoy and the furnace warming up my space

Around the house...the vacuum needs run, and mirrors windexed

One of my favorite things...going to Friends and G.A.P. classes on Monday nights

A few plans for the rest of the week: bringing home a dress for the wedding, straightening the kitchen cabinets, and taking my scrapbooking things downstairs

Here is picture thought I am sharing...8 more inches in the next 24 hours and 2-4 inches of special lake effect just for us!

Go ahead, begin a Daybook, you know you want to! Click here!

1 comment:

kimberdee said...

I want SNOW!! I want to have a reason to stay home and not leave the house. If someone calls...I want to be able to say...I can't go anywhere because there is 3ft of snow outside!! Is that too much to ask for in North Georgia? :O)