Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Think before you speak.......

Think

Is it True
Is it Helpful
Is it Inspiring
Is it Necessary
Is it Kind


A scripture reference for this would be Matthew 12:35-37.


"The good man brings out good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. but I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."


We have been discussing God's will for our lives in our high school girls class on Monday nights. How positive and wonderful His will is for us and how we can help others even by the way we speak. Jessica our wonderful assistant leader sent this to me to share with the girls. I couldn't help but share it with everyone. I think they are words to live by whether speaking, IM'ing, e-mailing, texting, posting on Facebook, Myspace or wherever else. I know I sure can use the daily reminder!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Acronyms are awesome for memory aides. Thanks for another good post.