Monday, January 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY January 19th, 2009...

Outside my window...The sun is brightly shining, casting long shadows across the yards and houses. To the east of me lake effect snow is falling heavily causing the sky to be dancing with color.
I am thinking...how wonderful it was to be able to start this morning slow.

I am thankful for...the warmth of my home and my family.

From the learning rooms...choir begins again tonight, drama practice picks up as the performance nears, and the Inauguration takes place tomorrow!

From the kitchen...menus are planned this week, but the grocery list needs to be written out before I leave the house

I am wearing...blue jeans and a long sleeved red shirt, with another shirt underneath - think WARMTH!

I am creating...an article for the monthly newsletter I work on.

I am going...to take my daughter to Science class, I'm also on pick up duty today, grocery shopping and to the girls class I teach on Monday nights.

I am reading...Boundaries - I should finish this week, and have begun Eat This and Live.

I am hoping...to find a dress for the wedding soon! I am hearing...birdies outside for the first time in over a week - it's finally warm enough for them to come out!

Around the house...things are quiet - laundry waits silently for tomorrow.

One of my favorite things...snuggling in the morning with my husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week: piecing the newsletter together, tending to some work, and lunch with a friend!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Begin your own Daybook!

2 comments:

writingcanvas said...

What a lovely couple! I enjoyed reading your Daybook!

kimberdee said...

Beautiful!!