Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY January 12th, 2009... Outside my window...the ground is covered with snow and the sidewalks and it edges the walks and drives of my neighborhood.

I am thinking...today is going to whiz by

I am thankful for...my family

From the learning rooms...science is in progress, and spelling will be next

From the kitchen...meatloaf for dinner tonight - one of my favorites

I am wearing...blue jeans and the new pink and white sweater I got for a GREAT price this weekend!

I am creating...table decorations for my soon to be daughter in laws shower coming up on Saturday I am going...to the grocery store right after I drop my daughter off at SHELL class

I am reading...Boundaries and Exodus

I am hoping...for a wonderful week

I am hearing...the paper shuffle

Around the house...things need tidied up a bit

One of my favorite things...a warm bath

A few plans for the rest of the week:laundry-it never ends, getting together with Lindsey to prepare for the shower, schooling Stephanie, Girls club, Switched, a hair appointment!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Begin your daybook today click here!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Do you recommend the 'boundaries' book?

I might need it.

Also, I totally recognize the 'muster station' picture. I think I have a few from our trip last year as well.

I'm ready for another cruise. STAT.

kimberdee said...

I love it when you do this kind of post. I always think about how I would answer the questions.

I too remember this photo well...because my family is in it! LOL Disney lifeboat drills are the best!

Emily, Not sure if you know this about Char but she is a great travel agent and would love to get you on another cruise..STAT! :o)