Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 1/5.2009




FOR TODAY January 5th

Outside my window the sun is shining brightly!

I am thinking it's going to be hard to get back into the routine after the holidays but I am also looking forward to it.

I am thankful for my husband who rises every morning without fail and goes to work for me and his children.

From the learning rooms I am wondering how we will begin after so much time off.

From the kitchen I'll be making Beef Stew and homemade cornbread and wondering about the family I got the recipe from.

I am wearing jeans and a sweatshirt.

I am creating this blog and longing for a day to scrapbook again.

I am going to Friends class tonight.

I am reading boundaries and finding out that anger is not necessarily a bad thing.

I am hoping for a smooth transition into school.

I am hearing silence for the first time in WEEKS!

Around the house things are getting back in place, Christmas is put away and things look tidy - except the laundry room - that's Tuesday's chore!

One of my favorite things is knowing that as I go through this day and everyday God is near me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: planning the bridal shower, going to church, beginning new subjects for school.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


I found this at Simple Woman's Daybook - go here if you'd like to learn more

2 comments:

kimberdee said...

I really enjoy reading your blog everyday. It always make me smile. I love the photo and remember it well...Key West, FL and I believe I actually took that picture...of course it was with your camera because mine was left behind as usual. Looking forward to tomorrows edition of Living Life Out Loud!

Emily said...

what a cute picture! You look great in green. I had the Christmas stuff away on December 26th. yep. It agonizes me.