Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY January 26th, 2009...

Outside my window...the skies are cloud covered and grey, the ground is still covered with 8 inches of snow
I am thinking...this day has gone well
I am thankful for...94% fat free popcorn of which I can eat the whole bag and not wreck my WW points for the day
From the learning rooms...we are finished for the day, next week we will no longer have drama and should be able to add a few more subjects back in for the balance of winter
From the kitchen...Biscuits and gravy for dinner - my family loves breakfast foods for dinner - me - not so much
I am wearing...blue jeans, a green shirt with an old navy fleece shirt over it, and white tennies
I am creating...my new scrapbook room - in my head for now, soon downstairs in the room my eldest son left vacant this weekend when he moved
I am going...to eat better this week
I am reading...Boundaries - still, thought I'd finish it last week but didn't and Eat This and Live- a very interesting, easy to read but hard to take little book
I am hoping...to get out of bed a little earlier in the morning this week
I am hearing...the tv on and the clickity clackity of my fingers typing, and the furnace just turning on
Around the house...the laundry is actually done a day ahead, so that means bedding can get done tomorrow
One of my favorite things...IM'ing with Kim
A few plans for the rest of the week:seeing my daughter in her first play and moving my scrapbooking supplies downstairs, deciding what the topic for FreezeOut will be
Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Go ahead, begin a Daybook, you know you want to! Click here!

1 comment:

kimberdee said...

Awwww....I love IMing with you too! I am signing up for "The Simple Woman's Daybook" right now.