Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Lock INN

Well my darling husband finally wore me down. The youth from our church have been clamoring to have a Lock INN. You know where they keep chaperoning adults hostage and awake all night long...and they call that FUN! :)

Halloween night AFTER the traditional Harvest Fest for the Grade School kids, we will have our Lock INN. I keep spelling it with two N's hoping they might think they are going to sleep like you do at an INN, but it's just wishful thinking.

I'm hoping that I'll be recovered by Monday morning.....I know we will have a great time but I also know even fun things have a consequence!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Doris said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.sunscreenstips.com