I've been a Fly Baby for about 5 years now. I am by nature a list maker. I even think in lists - so this works perfect for me! Every morning I basically do these things - well EXCEPT ONE - I wonder if you can guess - anyway no matter what time I wake up and get moving this is what you'll find me doing - some days it'll be over the span of 2 hours, others in about 45 minutes depending on what time I wake up and what time I have to get out of the house.
I'm wondering can you guess which one I don't do?????
1. Get up and weigh
2. Shower, get dressed to lace up shoes,fix your hair and face
3. While you are in the bathroom Swish and Swipe
4. Grab a load of laundry and start the washer
5. Check your calendar for today's activities
6. Empty dishwasher to start your day
7. Eat something good for you, take your medicine and vitamins
8. What's For Dinner
9. Drink your water.
10. Put some Loving Movement into your day
There should be eleven things -
Okay now can you guess which one I don't do?
shhhhh....even though she calls it Loving Movement I just can't seem to get it into everyday and still have my morning start at a decent hour. I have spent the better part of my adult life trying to be a morning person and I do get up naturally between 6:30 and 7:30 every morning, HOWEVER that is still not early enough to get what I want to do done and school beginning by 8:30 - 9.
Any other Fly Lady's out there?????