I've been behaving myself today - teaching school, doing laundry, and cleaning so when lunch officially came I decided checking some blogs would be a good "reward" I found this test at Emily's Blog and decided to take it.
Here's what I found out.
You have unusual charisma and are an outstanding leader in your role as the Envisioner Mentor. Your type is found in only about 5% of the population. People turn to you for support and nurturing, because of your caring and concern, and you can usually deliver what they need. People are your highest priority and value.
You're very tolerant of others, always trustworthy, and able to react to others with understanding. You have well-developed intuition: follow your hunches with confidence! You tend to long for an ideal relationship, feeling vaguely dissatisfied when yours isn't perfect. You excel in occupations where personal contact, one on one, is important.
6 Random Things About Me
1. I prefer blue jeans, t-shirts and white tennis shoes. A warm hoodie over all that if it's chilly.
2. Give me sunshine and warmth over cool and cloudy.
3. I see God in nature and hear Him in Music
4. If it's gonna storm - I want it BIG! LOUD Thunder, POUNDING rain, FEET of snow!
5. The more the Merrier however I'd love to talk with you one on one.
6. I never get tired on a walk.
Okay - I have to get back to my regularly scheduled activities - Lunch is OVER!