Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Stuff I meant to tell YOU

I've been thinking about all of you and there has been so many things I wanted to tell you. So I decided to just do it! I mean some of this stuff is OLD but hey, it's my BLOG and I can BLOG What I want to! eh hem, if you can hear the tune behind that - well then we are probably kindred spirits in some musical way. Don't misunderstand me I am NOT musical...I just think it would be nice if more of life was like a musical.....maybe I'll save that

My Christmas Cactus bloomed at Easter Time - I think it must have Easter Lilly Envy or something. I took this photo just for YOU!

This was going to be part of Shipshewana Part Two, which if you are still checking back daily for it - then you have the gift of perserverance!!

I really don't think they are concerned with the price of gas, or being overweight. They probably didn't try on 4 different tops this morning like I did trying to pick the most appropriate top I have for a funeral I am attending today. I decided that I am a cheery person when it comes to tops - pink and bright green - that about sums it up!

UPDATE ON FIJI WATER!




You can purchase this at WALMART! 2 for $5.00 and that was a few weeks back, with the Roll Back it's probably cheaper...so go ahead, give it a try! Live like the RICH!

Here's our latest Graduate posing with his Grandma! See really this isn't such a bad idea - instead of photos and photos of family, food, and friends you just get the highlights!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah, you posted! Your new post popped up on Bloglines.

the Fiji water had me confused. I CAN'T pay that much....do you really? ouch. toss some chocolate in there and then...maybe. :)

mom said...

Thanks for stopping by! When I saw your name this morning, I knew I had to stop by and am delighted to see that you are posting again :-) How's your son doing?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~