Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 10 Favorite Movies

I dropped over to see Chickadee today. It had been a long time. Even though I had posted today I thought I'd like to do this meme. Here are my 10 Favorite movies - in no particular order - because HEY it depends on my mood!

1. Pirates of the Caribbean - The Original
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Mary Poppins
4. Holes
5. Anne of Green Gables - all three - Is this cheating?
6. Borrowed Hearts
7. Princess Diaries
8. Parent Trap - the OLD one
9. Night at the Museum
10.Italian Job
BONUS Pride and Prejudice

What are yours? If you haven't blogged enough lately - consider yourself TAGGED

4 comments:

Carol Beth said...

I never catch your blog without comments - you're just so popular - but you had two posts in one day! I really have nothing to say, except....holes? Really? Holes? Are you sure?

chickadee said...

was it hard to think up 10? it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be.

Carol Beth said...

Okay, did you see that? One minute later and you had another comment. How DO you do it?

John said...

That is a great list, but what about those Holiday Favorites that we watch every year. Holiday Inn, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life, The Santa Claus, Home Alone....

None of these classics are worthy of your top 10 :o(

Not bad out of 10 only 5 would be considered as Chick Flicks and I think I have watched all of them more than once.

Next you might have to try your top 10 Little House episodes - that should make you think hard for a while.