Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don't Drink the Water


The Royal Pacific had numerous - amenities - a fancy smancy key we had to put into the elevator which would then allow us to get to floor SEVEN. That was cool - I recommend all hotels do that for all guests, it makes them feel special - even if they are going to the basement near the laundry facilities.

I awoke about 3:30 a.m. on Thursday morning - have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person? By the time I arrived in Orlando I was hungry and thirsty - there provide for my refreshment was bottled water - nice sparkling water.

OUCH - at $7.00 a bottle I'm more likely to drink straight from the tap in the bathroom - how a bout you?

4 comments:

Marilyn R said...

Wow! But.....if the water is imported from FIJI it might be worth it - Ha! I enlarged the photo to see if I could read more then the name FIGI but I couldn't. Where is this water from? Love the photos!

Warren said...

Such hard work Charlene....you need to call the Labor Department or something. Hope your having FUN..any chance of bringing back some warmer weather?

Bren said...

FIJI water is the absolute best in waters, but $7 is a bit steep. I can get a huge bottle of it from Walgreens for 2.59...still a bit expensive but it IS Fiji water!!

Jessica said...

EEK!!!! $7.00 dollars? That water better make me holler!

Just kidding..

Fiji water is really good, but not THAT good... The same bottle is like $2.50 here...

I say, stick your head under the faucet, sis!