Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back in the Saddle

First I want to say thanks to those of you who have been checking up on me - even while I was neglecting this blog! Some of you even e-mailed me personally and God used you in a special way to encourage me when I was feeling down about many things!

So I am back in the saddle, but hanging on a bit lopsided! I am hoping to gradually get back into blogging and checking in on YOU!

Mother's Day is tomorrow and I know it is going to be a nice day. I feel like Mother's Day started for me on Friday evening when all 3 of my children and John and I went for an impromptu dinner. A rarity around here that we are all together alone! That will make sense to those of you with older children!

Today I spent most of the day searching -- searching for pants that fit, the right color shower curtain, a bedspread/comforter, and a few house accessories. Stephanie and I had a great time.

Tomorrow I opted for dinner at home. We have been so busy lately that staying home actually sounds good. I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off - time will tell!

4 comments:

Carol Beth said...

I don't even know what to say. I'm just so excited to see a new entry. I'm all agog. Aghast! A....???? Have a BLESSED M-Day!

Bren said...

Happy Mother's Day!! A day at home is my choice too!

Emily said...

yeah! Happy mothers day to you.

Marilyn R said...

It was nice to see an an notice on the blog reader that you had a new post! Yeah! Happy belated Mother's Day!