Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Big Day

Today is the big Day for my son. Surgery Day! Thanks to everyone who has called to offer prayers and support, left us messages of support on this blog and to all the prayer warriors who are storming the gates of Heaven for us this morning while we fill out all the paper work and sign away our right arms and legs and future Grandchildren! =)

David has a very good attitude and we kept him busy and laughing yesterday. So far - the hardest part - nothing to eat after midnight-----

I told him I was going to give him a buzz cut while he was out and possibly tattoo "I love my Auntie Jessica" on his bum --

NOT but it made him laugh!

LIVE WELL TAKE CARE OF YOUR KNEES and CONTINUE TO PLAY HARD!!

6 comments:

Marilyn R said...

Prayers are going up for David!

kimberdee said...

David has been in our thoughts and prayers all morning.

Bren said...

Praying everything went well....

Carol Beth said...

I know it's just a matter of time before David "dances with ALL the ladies."

Emily said...

totally praying right now for ya. :)

O'Ma said...

Lot of prayers continue for David and family...and very pleased that David is home...GOD BLESS YOU ALL !