Friday, February 8, 2008

You Have GOT to be KIDDING me!

"February's lack of sunshine combined with the biggest seasonal snow tally in 3 decades has Chicagoans complaining of cabin fever. Through sundown on Thursday February 7th the city has only received 11 minutes of Sun. Ranked as the cloudiest period in 22 years."- Frank Wachowski from WGN (And you all thought I was whining!)

ELEVEN MINUTES

Would those of you with plenty of sun please send some over here??

What's that??? Is that A SHADOW? Oh, my the sun has come out this is momentus, this is HISTORY, I MUST BLOG THIS! YOU must SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!



I found it streaming on my daughter while she does a math test......





And there it ..........



...................................................GOES!

6 comments:

Wilma L. said...

Char......I am glad you didn't miss the "minutes" of sunshine that you managed to get! That was cute!!!!!!!!!!February is a short month.....and then before you know it Spring will be bursting out all over! If I could, I would ship some sunshine to you....but haven't figured out just how to do it!

Melissa said...

HeeHee. I think it's about the same thing here. I'm near Detroit and man, is it cloudy! I remember well those Chicago cloudy days though. Just a few more months!

Marilyn R said...

I too enjoyed the few min. of sunshine! I was out driving and had to put on the sunglasses. That was a great feeling! Within a half an hour though the sunglasses came off - they weren't needed any longer. Boo hoo!

Jessica said...

I MISSED IT... I was at work... YUCK! And you wonder why people fake bake?

Alicia said...

Ahh, you're so lucky! I won't be seeing any of that until May!

mom said...

It has been a very cloudy winter and I'm having a hard time without the sun. It is a relief though to at least have the daylight hours begin to stretch a bit more though :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~