Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mother Daughter Valentine Swim Party

After pizza and cake we were let loose to splash around in the water. I decided to skip the swimming part and by the shivering of the girls was glad I had - on a warmer summer day I think I'd love to try all the slides.

Hey, what happened to the end of this slide--watch out for the drop off!


These Whimsical fish brightened the room. I really think they are cute!


A Warm Reprieve in the middle of Winter for the girls and their Mother's in our MPact Girls Club. I especially enjoyed the time with my daughter and the company of all the other Mom's.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like you gals had a blast! So glad that you were able to go....

kimberdee said...

I am glad you had so much fun!

Alicia said...

Looks like a good time!

Marilyn R said...

Looks like a splashing good time was had by all!

David said...

I can't believe u left me at home when u knew how bad i wanted to come to this ! its unfair u take steph to Disney and now an indoor waterpark .. when am i gonna get my trip!!