Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Living Well Wednesday's

Blogger just let me add the link today (Thursday) so, if you clickon the picture you can find others choosing to live well! At least I think that'll work!!!

I was doing really good until the last few days! Things get crazy at home and everything I'm tring to do goes right out the window, it's like I forget the most basic things. Take today for instance. I got my Smoothie in this morning, but left my water bottle home so during the games I drank NO water. Why is it as soon as my schedule picks up - poof out the door goes the part of me that takes care of me??

Why is it that taking care of me doesn't come natural? I don't suppose I'm ever going to find out why, after all these years it's just how it goes with me. I have to work at it. I have to have it front and center. I have been journaling so that is one step in the right direction - even my eating mishaps.

Despite all this I don't feel discouraged! I'm just going to keep on keepin' on! Water, vitamins, vegies, milk, protein, grains, limit sugar and healthy oil!

Here's to another week of LIVING WELL!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I did awesome this week until 2 days ago. I'm not sure why but all my 'healthy eating' habits went out the window. And today...sticky buns. Oh well...just keep moving forward, right?

Melissa said...

As moms, we tend to put everyone else before us. But I'm learning that I need to model good choices, i.e. drinking water, eating healthy food, so that my girls will grow up to do the same thing! So really, I'm still putting them first! :)

Marilyn R said...

We just have to take one day at a time and not hit ourselves over the head for days that aren't so great!

mom said...

Yay! You made it to Living Well this week :-)

A step at a time, Charlene. It IS hard because we are used to putting others before us as mothers. But I love what Melissa said about modeling good healthy choices before our children....great advice!

Now go and get your water, okay?

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~