Sunday, February 3, 2008

If I Were a Shoe

Found this on Emily's Blog, who found it on someone else's blog, who probably found it on someone else's Blog....thought it was cute, you found it on my blog, now go put it on your blog!

Just copy my post and then paste it onto your blog. You can change my answers if you want to not be a copycat. Let me know if you do it, so I can come and gain deeper knowledge of you, and so can everyone else!
********************************************************************************


If I were a shoe, I’d be a pair of white Keds.

If I were a city, I’d be Chicago in the summer.

If I were a season, I'd be Summer.

If I were a car, I’d be a fast convertible.

If I were a vegetable, I’d be a Vegie Tale

If I were a fruit, I’d be a strawberry. I have no idea why - it's the first one that came to me

If I were a color, I’d be BLUE.

If I were furniture, I’d be a cozy chair.

If I were a song, I’d be The Happy Working Song from Enchanted

If I were a country, I’d be United States of America. Freedom!!

If I were a beverage, I’d be a tall, thin glass of Pepsi

If I were clothing, I’d be an awesome fitting pair of jeans. I'm gonna agree with Emily on this one!

If I were weather, I’d be Sunny skies w/ a slight breeze.

If I were an animal, I’d be running graceful through the land.

If I were a dessert, I’d be a chocolate chip cookie - everyone loves those!

If I were a plant, I’d be blowing in a gentle breeze.

If I were a word, I’d be loyal. (some say to a fault)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great answers! I will have to give this a whirl this week! Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

great answers. I think all women have had a pair of Keds at one time or another. So, you must be a 'classic'. :)