Friday, February 1, 2008

Final Few

Even though I have hundreds of photos and would love to show you highlights of everything I'm afraid my blogger friends might start posting fake tomatoes on the screen if I do. So I'll finish up with 2 photos of the group. Both a little crazy if you ask me!



Here we are at the Polynesian posing for a group shot - The person using my camera obviously opted for our profiles.....I wonder who got the picture we were actually smiling for?

And then my personal favorite group shot........



I always wondered would the characters be fun without children around...my answer? YES! Genie and Aladin were very fun!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

DUCK!!!! Here comes your virtual tomato! Ha Ha!!! (If anything, that is why you didn't blog while you were there.... That is when i would have tried to throw tomatoes at you! I think the picture with the genie is great!

Also to note, my wonderful daughter cleaned her room to the happy working song.... Hmmmmmmmm? I wonder where she learned that at?

Carol Beth Scott said...

I can't see the pictures again & this time they are of me! Torture!

kimberdee said...

I think I like my profile shot better! Oh Genie! I almost went away with him on a magic carpet ride....but then I thought about having blue boyfriend and changed my mind. Sigh.......