Thursday, January 24, 2008

TAGGED

My Sister at Never a Dull Moment tagged me today.
The theme is six inconsequential things.

The Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here it goes!

1. Just like my sister I think my house is never clean. If a pair of shoes is out in the front room the room is a mess, before I can sit and read or relax I have to straighten the room. Dishes in the sink- UGH! It's a quirk, bad habit or disease depending on how you look at it. The upside - most people think the place is clean!

2. I process through photos. When our area experienced a natural disastor I got up early one morning and photographed it. I see things through my lens and I remember if I've taken a picture of it or not. QuirK or photo journalist in the making?

3. Have I mentioned Johnny Depp?

4. I LOVE PIONEER VILLAGES or old towns. My ds#2 once said to me upon entering yet another village - "Mom, let me guess there's gonna be an OLD church, a ONE ROOM school house and a GENERAL STORE!" I haven't taken him back since!

5. Everyday I generally follow the same routine once I wake up.

6. BLOGGING is the newest QUIRK my family thinks I have.

BONUS QUIRKS

7. I love to organize and plan anything....desk drawers, bookcases, parties, programs, you name I can organize it.

8. I have been homeschooling for 9 years, I have 4 more to go and I love it!

Now to TAG SIX

Amy

Bren

Emily

Antique Mommy

Garden Glimpses

Facedown

4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

I am an organizer too, as you probably saw in the back posts.

We homeschooled for 12 years. I have no regrets. Keep it up. It's definitely worth it.

Jessica said...

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you are a cleaning FUHREAK like me!!! Wasn't that a fun meme???

mom said...

I quickly read through the rules this morning and now I see that I must not have been very awake because I didn't follow them very well AT ALL! Yikes!

At least I have a few more minutes now so I can catch up a bit with you to see what you've been up to since you got back from your trip :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Emily said...

ah, freakishly weird friends. They're my fav's.

and I'll get around to this eventually. You know how the vacation pics go! (bet you have a zillion to. Loved the mickey one)