My Sister at Never a Dull Moment tagged me today.
The theme is six inconsequential things.
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here it goes!
1. Just like my sister I think my house is never clean. If a pair of shoes is out in the front room the room is a mess, before I can sit and read or relax I have to straighten the room. Dishes in the sink- UGH! It's a quirk, bad habit or disease depending on how you look at it. The upside - most people think the place is clean!
2. I process through photos. When our area experienced a natural disastor I got up early one morning and photographed it. I see things through my lens and I remember if I've taken a picture of it or not. QuirK or photo journalist in the making?
3. Have I mentioned Johnny Depp?
4. I LOVE PIONEER VILLAGES or old towns. My ds#2 once said to me upon entering yet another village - "Mom, let me guess there's gonna be an OLD church, a ONE ROOM school house and a GENERAL STORE!" I haven't taken him back since!
5. Everyday I generally follow the same routine once I wake up.
6. BLOGGING is the newest QUIRK my family thinks I have.
7. I love to organize and plan anything....desk drawers, bookcases, parties, programs, you name I can organize it.
8. I have been homeschooling for 9 years, I have 4 more to go and I love it!
Now to TAG SIX