Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Living Well

I had no idea what a challenge Living Well was going to be these last few weeks. I am glad I made the decision to join Living Well Wednesdays because I can only imagine if I hadn't how I'd be running amok!

I believe I was going to try and get some sleep while away...I suppose I did go to bed before I really wanted to, so that was a start. I just didn't get many hours at all. Came home sick and have been choosing to take care of myself this week. Which means getting in bed and staying there! Hard to do for someone that has a schedule that runs 24/7. My kids have been fabulous! Making me lunch, cleaning up, taking my calls. I am feeling better now, but not 100%.

For this upcoming week I am going to try and get everything closer to on track. More water, dairy and protein. Oh, and 8 hours of sleep!

What are you going to do this week?

1 comment:

Bren said...

Sleep is good. lol Keep it up!! I am right there with you!