Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Keep Swimming



Is it possible to cough so hard I could loosen my teeth? Today while eating a SOFT lunch the whole side of my back tooth crumbled in my mouth.

Just keep swimming....

So I guess this week in Choosing to Live Well, I will also choose to take better care of my teeth.

First available Dentist appointment --- FEBRUARY 11th

Just keep swimming.....

I said, in the meantime what should I do with the hole in my mouth? She said..."put wax in it"

Just keep swimming.......

Anyone else hear...........CHA CHING??????

5 comments:

Amy said...

OH NO! I am so sorry about your tooth. Now you will have to say, "Y'all" and "Howdy" so you can blend in with the hillbillies with no teeth! hahahaha...

Alyx also lost a tooth yesterday, a molar no less!

Feel better soon!

Jessica said...

UGH!!!! It was only a matter of time that caught up to you! (At least it was AFTER a vacation! Hee hee!) Not to worry, sis... They will most likely just pull it out. We can save you some $$$ and i can do it with the old fashioned string to the door knob trick. Are you up to it????

Marilyn R said...

cha ching - ouch! In more ways then one! I feel for you! Keep swiming!

Jessica said...

I tagged you!!! Check out my blog!

Love ya!

mom said...

No fun, is it? I had a tooth break off a side last month taking the filling with it. Our dentist kind of re-filled it and patched up the side. I hope it holds awhile as I don't even want to think about the cost of a crown....

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~