Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I choose to Live Well

Well, Wednesday has come fast! We are in a New Year now and it's time for some new beginnings! This was in my devotion book this morning - Be Strong and Courageous - I think that applies to Living Well don't you? The piece of it I am taking for my Living Well journey is this-

"Be willing to trade what seems good in the moment for what's best for my future!"-John Maxwell

For the last two weeks my body has been under attack and I have been the attacker! I have eaten more sugary snacks in two weeks than I do in months normally! I have definitely lived for the moment, instead of my future and the scale proved it this morning!

Diet Pop seems good in the moment - this week I am hoping to trade it in for water and get back to my normal 64 ounces in a day.

I'm also going to limit that sugar intake!

The last thing I'm going to do is put that quote somewhere I can see it! How about you?


How are you choosing to Live Well this week?

2 comments:

Bren said...

I am going to go for a consultation to a clinic that has work out facilities and massage therapy along with the chiropractic thing.
I love John Maxwell!!!

Emily said...

I'm choosing to live well by eating more vegetables and fresh fruit. That way I won't feel so awful about making Creme Brulee for my family. :)

make 'em eat those veggies!

(or no dessert)

Just kidding. (sortof)