Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Graduation Day!

,
Looks like I made it! Who else can boast of having Mickey Mouse present at their graduation but College of Disney Knowledge Graduates. I can hear the Mickey Mouse Diploma jokes on your fingertips! I had a great time. Besides great friendships, loads of laughs, tons of information, crazy photos and a desire to get back to Disney World as fast as possible I brought back a chest cold to beat all chest colds. Knocked me into bed for 2 days and I'm still feeling out of it! Florida was NOT sunny and warm as I always pictured it. It was in the 40's, grey and rainy. Despite that, the air was on everywhere I went...interesting. I'm sure the electric company LOVES that!

I hope to catch up on everything I've missed on my favorite Blogs! I know you all have been up to something great this past week!

4 comments:

Marilyn R said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time at that Mickey Mouse College! I can't wait to see more photos and hear about your experiences!

Joni said...

Welcome back Charlene I missed ya!! And congrats!!

mom said...

Isn't it kind of ironic to be there to learn about travel and they don't even arrange for the weather to be good while you are there?!?! hee hee! What a bummer to have lousy cold weather there this time of the year AND to get sick as well :::sigh:::

Hope all your rest in bed will have you feeling better soon!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

John said...

All I know is that so far, this has been the most reasonably priced diploma I have seen.

Seriously, I want everyone to know that I am very proud of Char for her determination in getting through her very hectic schedule and doing it with such a good attitude. I know that when she sets her mind to something it gets done and here is just another example.

Great job Char on a job well done.

381