Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Choosing to Live Well

Can you believe it's been a week. I've done well with the reduction of sweets, which was one of my goals, - ALL the Christmas and New Year Sweets are now gone! The last went this week and then I did a clean sweep of the pantry!

I am amazed that I haven't been able to do the water this week. I am usually very good about it, but I haven't even been thirsty.

Starting Saturday I will be away from home on a work related trip - so my Blogging will probably be limited. I am already thinking about making sure I get enough water next week and you might ask "How will you choose to live well?"

Here's my goal - TO GET ENOUGH SLEEP! I have a feeling I am going to want to stay up and talk and talk with my co-workers!!!!

Are you wondering what I'm up to? I can't wait to tell you............in my NEXT post!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I'm trying to keep the sweets down, but what do you recommend when the cravings hit?

Bren said...

I hit my 2 pounds loss this week! I am NOT having fun though...rough day!
What a tease you are!! Don't tell me Marilyn got you to go on a quilting retreat??!!

Jessica said...

Now, I must confess... My sister loves Cheetos! Sweets can be a bother at times, but the real test would be to get rid of the cheetos! (Okay... She eats the baked ones and is at least Good!) Way to go sis...

Are you sure you dont have any delicious almond cresent cookies left????

Jessica said...

Now, I must confess... My sister loves Cheetos! Sweets can be a bother at times, but the real test would be to get rid of the cheetos! (Okay... She eats the baked ones and is at least Good!) Way to go sis...

Are you sure you dont have any delicious almond cresent cookies left????

Marilyn R said...

I wish I was getting Char to go on a quilting retreat! LOL! Water has been a chore for me this week too. hmmmmmm

Amy said...

Get enough sleep??? I am thinking this was BEFORE out pow-wow on-line last night! :o) Yeah, I don't see ya gettin' much sleep at training! See ya soon!

Chris said...

All i know... is next year i get to help you make those sweets.. and i have my first Disney Agent Card!!!

Jessica said...

WHERE ARE YOU!???? Oh yeah... SOMEPLACE WARM