Thursday, January 31, 2008

And then there was KIM!

Kim is this wonderful lady I met through 3D Travel. We are both new agents for 3D Travel and have attended The Ultimate Field Trip. We spent alot of time together and shared so many laughs - especially when we were supposed to be going to bed early! By early I mean sometime after midnight and BEFORE 2 a.m. We'd start replaying the funny parts of the day like Candy Caramela.......and shhhhh and start giggling like middle school girls!



At Epcot we meet Aurora and posed for a picture, I taught her the Princess pose!


The first thing she wanted to do when we checked into our room at Coronado Springs was leave this hilarious message on her Cell Phone....I'm sorry I can't take your call right now because I'm at THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! Of course we were laughing and yelling it into the phone! Then....yes....we just had to call it and listen to it!



We were the perfect roommates. She showered in the evening - that's a big PLUS when the wake-up calls came at 5:45, 6 and 6:30. For some odd reason when I answered the phone STICH yelled some obnoxious thing into my ear- when she answered she got crashing waves! NOT FAIR! Have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person?

She likes to scan around on the TV and I DO NOT - couldn't care if it was on, except to check the weather. We both liked to be early - not just ON TIME so no toe tapping or sighing waiting for the other to get a move on!



And she could really make me laugh! She had story after story I'd tell them to you, but only she can tell them! When she starts her blog I'll be sure and let you all know!

We walked everywhere and she was such a trooper! One thing I discovered is even though she's been to WDW before she missed out on alot of fun stuff, so I really enjoyed taking her to places she hadn't been before like Snow Whites's Scary Adventure, and Peter Pan's flight which were both quite illuminating!



We all had a great time especially when the training sessions were over and we got to head to the parks!

I think this must be right after Denise and her got caught talking AGAIN!!! She'd get shusshed even when everyone else was talking too.... it was hard not to laugh out loud, I didn't want to be shusshed!!!! Kim will never sit in front of the teacher AGAIN!




I really can't wait to hang out with her and all of the 3D Travel gang again! I have photos of ALL of you....you never know who might be next!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Carol Beth Scott said...

I can't see the pictures! This is my favorite entry so far. The only bad thing about you both being roommates is that I missed out on some of the fun.

kimberdee said...

sniff..sniff! This is the sweetest thing! You are such a sweet person Charlene! I laughed and cried while reading this. If only everyone knew what you meant by "illuminating". Maybe that will be my first blog. The pictures did not show up...I am thinking that may be a good thing. Have a magical day! See ya real soon!

Bren said...

I saw all the pics! What a fun day!!!

Melissa said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic time! I'm so jealous...I just love Disney! We are hoping to take the girls in a year or two. I don't know what you meant by "illuminating," but does it have something to do with the fact that EVERYTHING white (including what you're wearing) GLOWS on those rides? :)

Jessica said...

SOunds like you had a lot of fun!!!! I totally want to see that candy caramella lady at Epcot this fall!