Saturday, January 5, 2008

6 Weeks Check-UP

I believe last year I promised I'd give you a 6-week hair check up update - try saying that a few times! Anyway...here it goes.

Many, many years ago Marilyn and I were both getting our hair cut at the same place. And being the alert driver that I am I noticed that we were usually passing each other on the road to the salon. Now we just go together. Every 6-weeks we treat our hair to a cut, style and well lately a little more pizazz and we treat ourselves to some time out chit chatting and usually lunch. It's a grand way to spend time with a friend, catching up, and planning new stuff!





Don't we look MARVELOUS!

4 comments:

Bren said...

WOW! You both look "stylin"!!!!

Marilyn R said...

Going with Char to get a hair cut is soooo much fun! It seems like there is never enough time to talk about everything we want to talk about though!

Jessica said...

Look at the hotties on this site!!!!

Emily said...

That's without a doubt...the BEST way to get your haircut. With a friend! Especially if she's one to tell you that you look great....or not. (I appreciate honesty)