Tuesday, December 18, 2007

There's just SO much to tell YOU!

Hi there!

There is so much I want to tell you! I want to share a Christmas Ornament Tutorial with you - one that if I can do it, so can YOU. Then there's the Gingerbread House Making Party we had last night, I can still smell the candy!

Of course we've had plenty of snow - I've decided it must be for my friends in Texas' pleasure not mine Though I will tell you why I am a girl of EXTREMES. By Wednesday we will have been at 5 Christmas Parties 3 of which we hosted and we're not done yet.

I've missed reading all of YOUR Blogs and hope to catch up real soon! For now I hear Joni has a new Puppy, One of my BEST friends is a Cookie Monster, and Amy is looking for a few Strangers to post on her Blog!

I also want to tell you about something exciting I'm going to be doing in January and even another little warm up is coming for me in February!

Today I am off to the nursing home to see my Mom - oh that reminds me I've got the Dancing with the Seniors party to tell YOU all about! And tomorrow Marilyn and I go for our 6-week check up for our hair.

Talk to you soon!

Your Blogging Friend,
Charlene

5 comments:

Bren said...

I want to hear more about the hair check up....
I gave you an award on my blog...go get it!

mom said...

You have been very busy! 'Tis the season :-)

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Joni said...

You had BETTER get to blogging then honey!

Wilma L. said...

Hi Char! I just knew you were creative all along...........you just had the talent hidden away!
The snowman ornaments are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlene,
This is Paul. I'm showing my mother the wonders of the net.
So we googled you and found your site.
Everyone here says hello and wishes a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family.
...hope to see you soon...

Love

Paul