Thursday, December 6, 2007

There's a Gifting Theme Around Here

You'll notice a gifting theme around here - at least concerning me.

Last week Lara sent me a surprise gift. (Lara needs a blog) I really couldn't even imagine what Lara might want to give me. Until I saw it. JACK forever imbeded as a TREE ornament! I was absolutely tickled! Lara and I are Captain Jack Sparrow fans. So from one Jack fan to another she bought me this ornament.




I'm really going to have a hard time packing him away at "years end". I've thought of all kinds of places he could hang around the house throughout the year! One day you might see Lara in Disney World - she can really sing and dance and has aspirations to work for Disney!! Maybe she'll even get to meet Captain Jack!

Then Marilyn came over this week and brought me a surprise she found on her trip to Golf Shores. Pirate Paper. So I had to repose Jack on his paper. You think he's impressed? I kinda like the way he takes everything so seriously. Whether comandeering the ship, or sitting on my mantle with Christmas greens all around, or here on the couch atop of his scrapbooking paper.




Yo HO YO HO.......

4 comments:

Marilyn R said...

Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me....savy? It's fun to find pirate things for you from time to time!

Jessica said...

LOL!!!!! Hillarious! You know, it would be okay to leave the Captain Jack ornament out all year long... We totally understand!

mom said...

I'll bet you find a permanent place for him! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Joni said...

I know I am on Charlene's blog. LOL! Argh! I love Captain Jack too! Cool ornament!!