Friday, December 28, 2007

Bodacious Blogger


Bren awarded me with the Bodacious Blogger Award 10 Days ago and she probably thinks I feel off the Blogger World after that! Next year I definately need to plan out my December much better than I did this year. Well that's behind me now!

Thanks so much for honoring me in this way. I have decided to pass this award on to my dear friend Marilyn Back in August she mentioned I should have a Blog and the rest is history!

Bren mentioned that she liked the name of my blog and if you would like to know why I named it Living Life Out Loud you can click here.

3 comments:

Marilyn R said...

All I can say is WOW! Thanks for the Bodacious award Char!

Bren said...

10 days ago??? What was I doing 10 days ago.....I forget!

Jessica said...

Go Marilyn!