Friday, December 28, 2007

Bert, Ernie, & Elmo

A few posts back I revealed that I am Bert. We've been taking the Sesame Street Quiz around here and this is how the family stacks up. I would naturally be married to an ERNIE -
You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!


My Darling Daughter was actually dismayed to find out she was a BERT - oh no! I'm gonna be like MOM! And my Darling Son Number 1 is a Bert also.

Then there is my Darling Son Number 2 coming in as Elmo-- no one can doubt it!

You Are Elmo

Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do!

You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing.

You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you.

How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am not surprised that you are married to an Ernie... Hmmmmmm...

Stephanie will soon realized that being an Ernie is not so bad... At least he is taller than most of the others!

David, Elmo?... Again, not a surprise!