Thursday, November 8, 2007

Simply the BEST


Jo Jo's Pretzels are Simply the BEST pretzel I have ever had. I must confess before I had one, I wouldn't really say I liked pretzels. I don't go gaga over the hard bagged kind. As a last resort for something salty then OK. I honestly don't think I ever had a warm pretzel until my friend Marilyn took me to Jo Jo's.

They have all types of pretzels and I've tried most of them. My favorite being the Parmesan Cheese Pretzel.




While my hubby and I were away we went here twice! I could get up and have another one right now - except they close at 5p.m., they are too far away from my house, and I weigh in at Weight Watchers tomorrow morning! Maybe it's a good thing they aren't in my town!

5 comments:

John said...

I have to agree with my lovely wife, when it comes to pretzels Jo Jo's is the best. Now for me a love chocolate and I would love one day to see a pretzel available with chocaolate. But until I can get chocolate, I too vote for the Parmesan Cheese.

Joni said...

Thanks for the comments about me in your last post. It makes my heart smile to think my blog is really informing people about farmlife. Great picture of a Holstein too! No warm pretzels here, they sure look good though!

Jessica said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... A nice pretzel. Yum... I am not sure how a chocolate one would be.. I'll take mine with some garlic or jalapenos!

Warren said...

Okay,garlic or jalapenos on a PRETZEL?? Are you trying to tell us something Jessica?? What kind of sick mind dreamed those flavors up??

Jessica said...

They already exist... You should try thems sometime!