Monday, October 8, 2007

You Make Me Smile - Happy Birthday!



My friend Marilyn tagged me over the weekend with a You Make Me Smile Award - I'm supposed to describe myself using the letters of my name. I decided to save it for my Birthday.

C- Cheerful
H- Honest
A- Always planning a Vacation
R- Reliable
L- Likeable
E- Energetic
N- nice
E- Efficient

Seeing that I am so new, and last month I tagged most of you with this same tag -You ALL still make me smile - here are some new Blogs that Make Me Smile! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Carol Beth A Fellow traveler, Princess, and personal Travel Agent Mentor!
Jaki - the most inspiring photography I've ever seen in one place, and calming presence in the Blog world.

6 comments:

Marilyn R said...

A- Always planning a vacation - So true! That made me smile! It's really great when she gets to help plan mine! Happy Birthday!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Sis!!!!

I have to agree with Marilyn.....
Always planning a vacation was the best! How many days is it until the next one????

Hmmm.....

Also, follow this link

http://jessica-neveradullmoment.blogspot.com/

Carol Beth Scott said...

Happy Happy happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Smiles from the Scotts!

Gena said...

Well, a VERY happy birthday to YOU! :-) Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. We truly are all in this together, and I pray great blessings upon you as you serve where He's placed you. I know you are blessings others in your ministry and through your blog.

In Him, Gena

O'Ma said...

C=Crazy
H=Happy
A=Active
R=Radical for Jesus
L=Loving
E=Extraordinary
N=Nuts
E=Elated

And we would not change her...

Wilma L. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR! AND MANY MORE!
Did you have a wonderful birthday dinner and special birthday cake?
Hope so, as you deserve it!
Love ya,