Friday, October 12, 2007

A MeMe for Me

I really have no clear idea what a MeMe is, but they seem like fun. My friend Marilyn tagged me with this one so here it goes.

It's about Fours

4 Jobs I've had
waitress
secretary
machine operator/mail delivery
Currently - travel agent

4 Films I could watch over and over again
Borrowed Hearts
Pirates of the Caribbean
Holes
Pride and Predujice

4 TV Shows I watch
Hmm...this is tough!
I try to keep up with Dancing with the Stars
the weather segment of the news

4 Places I have lived
a third floor apartment
a slab home
a quad level
a ranch w/a basement
ALL in Indiana

4 Favorite Foods
Pizza
Popcorn
Cheetos
Alfredo Fettucini

4 Favorite Colors
Blue
Pink
Green
Purple

4 Places I'd love to be right now
Alone with my husband - anywhere
outside in the WARM sunshine with family and friends
scrapbooking with Jessica
Out to lunch with Marilyn

I'm Tagging TWO
Amy
Tammy

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I would much rather be scrapbboking too!!!

Hmmm... Are you hinting that you want to live anywhere but Indiana?

Your next house won't be in the armpit of this country???