Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do you believe in Miracles?

Well I do! And last night my fabulous Husband created one for me! A few weeks ago he put some dates on the calendar to take off work. Now this shocked me! Then we were supposed to book a few nights away but we didn't. So I had basically dropped the idea.



Last night he arrives home with papers in hand and asks me which of these two rooms did I like best? I picked one, and he immediately BOOKED IT! I was so happy you would have thought I won a million bucks! Well I won something better a couple of nights away with the man I love! Oh YEAH!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Well have a great time together and enjoy! How fun for the 2 of you. Who's keeping track of the kids when you're gone? Oh no...PARTY TIME!!

Marilyn R said...

Yeah! Have a great time and eat a Jo Jo's pretzel for me! - Okay, eat two for me!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you! You two will have an absolute blast!! Let me know what I can do to help watch the kids....

Warren said...

Sounds like John's earned his Gold Star for the month of October. And no that anonymous comment isn't from me!!