Saturday, October 27, 2007

Crop Night Success

We had a fun night cropping! There was lots of excitement. My Sister came over straight from work so she didn't have anything to scrapbook. I made out on that one! Instead she created three fabulous layouts for me. Two which are pictured here today.

I should have taken a before and after picture. I had originally laid out these basketball pictures with some black and grey paper and was going to mat in white. I wasn't too thrilled with them. She turned them into this masterpiece! Now I love it!



Jessica did the "Into the woods" layout on the left. I did the Spring Soccer layout.


She is the BEST color coordinator I have ever met! So she did me the biggest favor! While I was sorting and laying out photos in my Creative Memory Power Layouts box, she was coordinating the photos with my papers!!! YIPPEE

I have no idea why, but I'm pretty sure I don't "see" color the way others do. I started noticing this when I was in my early 20's and it's still the same today.

So The Darling on the Table is about to turn 11 and I am in the year 2000!! I have until the end of November to finish it, but I'm hoping to get that done soon! Thanks for the boost Sis!

The other exciting thing was that outside somewhere the odor of gas was very prevalent. The night was warm and we had the windows open, but the gas odor seeped in and we had to shut the windows. Of course we called the gas company and 3 hours later they came by - good thing it wasn't serious. It seems the odor "got out" somewhere in the area and they had tons of calls all over and found everything negative.

Never a Dull Moment around here either Jessica!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that they came 3 hours later... Good thing nothing was really wrong!

Anytime I can help you scrapbook, let me know! At least you are way more organized than me and have it ready at a dimes notice! I will help you coordinate colors and you can organize me.... Together, we are fabulous! (okay, we are each fabulous...together we are just even more fabulous!!!!)

I had a lot of fun... Keep moving! You will have this darlin' done real soon!